Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lobster Ravioli

Okay so I've personally had enough of red meat for now... Decided to change things up and do seafood, which I really should cook more of, especially since Kevin needs more Vitamin D, apparently. I decided to use the slow cooker for some cornbread tonight so had to come up with another method of making dinner. Good ol' Trader Joes has this really good lobster pasta for $3 per package (don't pay $15 at the restaurant for half the quantity!). I just boiled it along with broccoli and threw in spinach at the last minute to wilt the leaves. I like this with olive oil and some light seasoning, in this case, I used that 21 Seasoning Salute, again from TJ. If you're curious, it has Onion, Black Pepper, Celery Seed, Cayenne Pepper, Parsley, Basil, Marjoram, Bay Leaf, Oregano, Thyme, Savory, Rosemary, Cumin, Mustard, Coriander, Garlic, Carrot, Orange Peel, Tomato Granules, Lemon Juice Powder, Oil of  Lemon, and Citric Acid. For Kevin, I threw on some parmesan.

Ingredients: lobster ravioli, broccoli, spinach olive oil, spices, parmesan
Method: boil (stovetop)

No comments:

Post a Comment