Thursday, April 12, 2012

Steamed Baileys Brownies

My MIL pawned off this package of brownie mix to me, which I finally found a use for as a way to use up the last of my Baileys. People don't seem as interested in drinking these days, and I can't drink either due to nursing (well I suppose if I timed it right, then I could help consume the remaining stash of alcohol in our fridge, but it's not worth the risk for me). So much for my days of wafting through the aisles of craft beers and interesting wines. But for my little girl? I would give up all the Guinness in Ireland and more besides!

Anyway, so this was made with a package of brownie mix, along with the remainder of the ghee and Baileys, and thrown into the rice cooker. They were actually not bad. I snuck a slice into hubby's lunch and he said he enjoyed the "random cake." Yay. And yes the texture was a bit more cakey than fudgey, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment