Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pumpkin Bread Pudding

Third time's the charm right? This refers to the third time since having my baby that I've used the rice cooker to steam up some kind of cake/dessert. This time, I mixed in some unmeasured amount of all-purpose flour (whatever I had left in the package), two cans of pumpkin, six eggs, and vanilla-infused agave nectar. The resulting batter came out of the rice cooker pretty mushy, like bread pudding but without the chunks. I lined up some slices topped with more agave nectar and some walnuts, and voila! Fairly presentable, won't you say? On a tangent, this may or may not be the last post in awhile since I'm going back to work in about one month (ahh!) and so whatever time I could scrounge up to cook and post during the past few months might get severly cut down from now on. We'll see though. Maybe my little girl will clamor to go shop for food, and want to cook and bake, and be into photography and web logs, and then we shall have come full circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment