Sunday, May 8, 2011

Raisin Rosemary Crisps

Wow! I love these Raisin Rosemary Crisps from Trader Joe's! I say this because I've actually bought Leslie Stowe's Raincoast Crisps before, which were good but relatively pricey... So compared to that, these crisps from TJ are a no brainer replacement! Granted, the raincoast crisps come in different flavors and are bigger than these mini-toast sized crisps from TJ, but the latter are always crispy whereas I've had somewhat chewy raincoast crisps before, which are no fun. I wonder if it's because the raincoast crisps are all natural whereas the TJ may not be? I'm not sure. If you want to know what I'm talking about, you can read a bit about the Raincoast Crisps. I would vouch for the TJ crisps over Leslie's Stowe's any day though, because they taste delicious, are reliably crispy, and much more affordable!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I just found out these exist today and they seem like such a cheaper way to meet my "cracker crack" needs! If they still have them I will stock up on my next TJ visit.

    ReplyDelete